Division 1 Wrestling Club
wrestling club, Pittsburgh, South Hills, NCAA All-American
At Division 1 Training Center, we work towards making the wrestler the best individual they can become.
- Practices help wrestlers towards evolving a creative one of a kind style
- Learn techniques that have been battle tested at the highest levels of completion.
- Wrestlers are pushed both mentally and physically.
- During practice we cover many psychological aspects of the sport
- Club wrestling teaches wrestlers to be discipline, hard work, and the reward of commitment.
- Wrestlers will have opportunities to travel the country and wrestle along side wrestlers from other states and nations!
- Clinicians and guest coaches come into the gym monthly!
Coach James Snapper Fleming
3x WPIAL Champ
4x Pa High School AAA State Place Winner
2x NCAA All American 5th & 8th
2x EWL Conference Champion
FILA Greco National Runner-Up
FILA Freestyle All-American
3rd Midland Championship
2x Penn State Open Champ
2x Clarion Open Champion
Cornell Body Bar Champ
Oklahoma Gold Runner-Up
2x PSAC Champion
Collegiate Record 127-21 surpassed Kurt Angle and Frankie the answer Edgar on most wins list
Clarion University grad
Located in the south hills of Pittsburgh on the west side of Route 51 at the old Large Volunteer Fire department.